Thursday, July 3, 2014

Because people like fighters

So..yesterday I resumed my duty. It was after 10 days sick leaves. Some really well wishers advised me to have more rest. They said even without me work is not going to stop. That I know. Mother nature and god has created such a system and have created so talented persons that there is no chance that system will stop one day. World is full of options. So why I resumed duty even when I am not so fit and well?
Well, it was totally for myself. I don't like to sit idle. I have worked even when my father was in last stage. I have written columns when he was being treated in hospital in Nadiad far away from Bhavnagar (at that time I was working with Saurastra Samachar). When my mother was very serious I went Divya Bhaskar for my work for some hours and during that little period she had heart attack and I lost her permanently. I like being fighter. I am fighting with my health. I am fighting with myself. I know people also like fighters even they may had lose. That's why we remember Poras more than Sikandar. We remember Rana Pratap more than Akbar. Narendra Modi is also popular more for his fighter spirit. Congress party is also like phoenix.When in 1998 Congress had lost badly, in 1999 Sonia Gandhi held panchmarhi conclave and then in her leadership Congress again won in four states. RSS was banned for three or four times. But every time it got stronger and stronger. And how can we forget Amitabh Bachchan? He is always fighting against his health. And he is working. It is said that even god helps those who help themselves.
But for whom I am writing this? For me!

No comments:

Post a Comment