Saturday, January 4, 2014

Yogendra Yadav: Kumbh ke mele mein bichhde hue bhai?

I have been watching Yogendra Yadav, psephologist and now Aam Aadmi Party leader since he was analysing election on Doordarshan with Pranoy Roy. But he was not frequent face. Since he joined AAP, he started coming on news channels. Although I am not agree with his many points I like his way of putting point of view. When I looked him, thought always came in my mind that I have seen him before. Then I started thinking that Yogendra Yadav looks like a familiar actor who acted in many Doordatshsn serials and movie. After thinking for a couple of days Name emerged on surface: M.K.Raina. 
Incidently Aam Aadmi Party story resembles to story of Main Azaad Hoon film of Amitabh Bachchan. In this film M K Raina played role of newspaper employee. Here are both person's photograph. Lagte hai na kumbh mein bichhde hue do bhai!
Yogendra Yadav
M K Raina



No comments:

Post a Comment